What is a Professional Listener?
A Professional Listener is:
- a compassionate and caring individual who will provide a safe space where you can feel comfortable expressing yourself.
- an individual who will listen to you without interference from bias and without passing judgement.
- an individual that you can trust to keep anything you share completely confidential.
* A Professional Listener is not a therapist, a psychologist, or a life coach. A Professional Listener is not a replacement for therapy.
Should I hire a Professional Listener?
If you think you will benefit from talking to someone about what is on your mind, then consider a Professional Listener. Verbalizing your thoughts out loud creates a pathway to awareness and reflection which may then lead to a change in perception and provide clarity. Here are some reasons you may want to consider booking a session.
- to be heard
- to talk to a neutral party
- to let out feelings (good or bad)
- to vent
- to verbalize insecurities
- to express your authentic self
- to help you self-reflect
- to feel acknowledged and understood
- to talk over a decision that needs to be made
- to increase your self-awareness
- to build confidence
- to bounce ideas off someone
- to feel connection
- to chat (it doesn’t have to be serious)
*There are no notes or recordings taken during listening sessions. You do not need to divulge your history and there are no expectations.